Your use of or access to this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
This web site, including all of its features, content, and services (the “Web Site”) is a service made available by AntimalwareReviews.com (“Provider”) and all content, information, services and software ordered or provided on or through this Web Site, in whole or in part (“Content”) may be accessed, utilized or used manually or programmatically (“Use” or “Used” by a “User”) only under the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions of Use”).
1. Web Site Limited License. As a User of this Web Site you are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and Use this Web Site and Content in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. Provider may terminate this license at any time for any reason.
1.2 Some of Provider’s services function as online bulletin boards for third party service providers to list their services, including without limitation the “AntimalwareReviews.com Care” section (collectively “Listing Services”.) Listing Services are only offered on condition of your acceptance of certain Additional Terms and Conditions of Service (“ATOS”), available at bottom of these Terms of Service. Your use of Listing Services constitutes your agreement to all ATOS.
1.3 You must be 18 years old and able to form a legally binding contract to be eligible to use the Web Site or any of Provider’s services.
2. Limitations on Use; Third Party Communications; Social Network Platforms.
2.1. Limitations on and Scope of Use. The Content on this Web Site is for your personal Use only and not for commercial exploitation, enhancement, verification or validation. Notwithstanding the foregoing and to the extent this Web Site provides electronic commerce, such buying opportunities may be made available for group as well as personal purchasing, so long as you are authorized to make purchases on behalf of such group.
Any unauthorized Use of this Web Site or its Content is prohibited. You may not Use the Web Site and/or any Content to:
1. Conduct commercial or promotional activities or sales efforts without prior written consent from Provider.
2. Determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (a) a government license or benefit; (b) credit or insurance for business, personal, family, or household purposes; or (c) employment.
3. Provide content related to gambling, including without limitation any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
4. Provide or facilitate illegal contests, pyramid schemes, sweepstakes or chain letters.
5.Infringe upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent.
6. Copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site, except to the extent permitted above or with prior written consent from Provider.
7. Manually extract, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content without prior written consent from Provider.
8. Determine the site architecture or to extract data or information about usage, individual identities or users, via use of any network monitoring or discovery software or otherwise.
9. Monitor, copy, scan, review, index, mirror, ping or validate our Web Site or the Content without Provider’s prior written permission, via robot, spider, other automatic software or device, process, approach or methodology, manual or otherwise (methods such as web scraping, harvesting, data extraction, data validation or verification are prohibited).
10. Contribute content that contains restricted access mechanisms, hidden content of any kind, or utilize SQL injection or cross site scripting methods.
11. Transmit any computer virus, worm, defect, Trojan Horse, or any other item of a destructive nature, or to upload any virus or malicious code.
12. Transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications, information or data.
13. Phishing, spoofing, illegal or fraudulent activity or to violate laws in your jurisdiction.
14. Access unauthorized information.
15. Solicit information from minors or to harm or threaten to harm minors.
16. Attack, threaten violence, stalk, harass, incite, harm, or intimidate any other user, person or organization, or to engage in any other threatening behavior.
17. Transmit or post any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, for example, any materials containing slurs, hate speech or which attack an individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sexual preferences.
18. Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam (sending the same message multiple times or to multiple people will be treated as spam), chain letters, contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, or any other form of solicitation or mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not.
19. Export or re-export this Web Site or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America.